This program is designed to have a safe place for youth to connect and feel safe with each other and themselves, by connecting with horses and each other in a group size of no more than 12 youth.
When: May 31 - June 28 This group meets for 6 consecutive weeks on Wednesday evenings from 4:30pm-6pm.
Who: LGBTQ Youth and Allies ages 16+
Cost: $350 (sliding scale available)
Why: Horses can help individuals transform-
- Acceptance in Community
- Confidence and Competency
- Regulation of Emotions
- Team work and Interaction
- Establishment of healthy boundaries
- Insecurity & Inadequacy
- Disregulation of emotions
- Lack of communication
- Poor boundary skills
- Disconnection from the body